Braun Century Series Vehicle Lift
Dependable Operation & Economical DesignWith dual hydraulic lift arms and a design that has withstood the test of time, the Century Series offers all of the benefits of a BraunAbility lift in a streamlined, economical package. The simplified electrical system offers trouble-free operation, while the non-hydraulic spring-loaded roll stop keeps your chair securely on the platform throughout the lifting cycle.
The Century wheelchair lift comes with color coded control switches to increase lift safety and with it's durable powdered-coated finish the lift will mantain it's appearance even under heavy use. The external switch arm has controls built-in making lift operation easy in any situation.
Features and Specifications
- Platform Width -- 31"
- Platform Length -- 43", 47", & 51"
- Lifting Capacity -- 750 lbs
- Hand-Held Control -- Standard
- Manual Backup -- Standard
- Remote Control -- Optional
- Door Operators -- Optional
- Side-Entry Platform -- No
- Side Door Installation -- Yes
- Rear Door Installation -- Yes
- Unit Weight -- 330 lbs.
R & R Mobility Conversions provides installation, training and support for this product. Contact us today for more information.