Bruno Stairlift Electra-Ride II
Straight Rail StairliftBruno's Electra-Ride II straight rail stairlift combines powerful and quiet operation with reliability and safety. Don't compromise your independence! Rediscover the home you love with this efficient and attractive stair chair lift.
Best ValueThe Electra-Ride II features a wide range of standard features for the best value in stairlifts today! Remote call/sends, 45- and 90-degree seat swivel (at both the top and bottom of the stairs), adjustable swing-out arms and a 350 lb (159 kg) rider capacity are all included with the Electra-Ride II. Similarly priced units either don't offer these features or make them available only as extra-cost options.
Flexible SeatingWith the Electra-Ride II, seating can be adjusted to meet a wide variety of needs. The seat height can be adjusted from 22.5 in to 25.5 in (572 mm to 648 mm). Plus, the armrests independently swing out for easy wheelchair transfer.
Quiet, Powerful, Smooth RideThe Electra-Ride II features a powerful rack-and-pinion drive system to give you an ultra-smooth ride. The Electra-Ride II's battery-powered system runs 'whisper quiet' in your home.
SafetyWhen traveling up and down your stairs, the Electra-Ride II will automatically stop when it 'senses' any obstacles. Plus, when you're ready to get off the unit upstairs, the seat easily swivels so you face the hall (a seat belt is standard). The Electra-Ride II meets all ANSI A-18.1 residential requirements as well as all public building specifications (with the optional commercial package).
- Locking swivel seat, at the top and bottom of the stairway
- Two remote, wireless call/send controls
- Adjustable armrest width
- Footplate safety sensor and seat belt
- Charging station indicator lights at the top and bottom of the stairway
- On-board diagnostics make service easier and more precise
- Meets all ANSI - A18.1 requirements
- CSA/C-US listed
- Bruno's Gold Warranty – Five years for major components and two years on parts
- Rail installs to within 10 in (254 mm) of the wall
- Can be installed on either side of the stairway with simple modification
- Standard track lengths of:
- 16 ft (4.9 m) - two 8 ft (2.4 m) sections
- 20 ft (6 m) - two 10 ft (3 m) sections
- Custom lengths also available
R & R Mobility Conversions provides installation, training and support for this product. Contact us today for more information.